Saturday, June 4, 2011

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is where you earn "bucks" and redeem them for cool stuff, in a nutshell. It's really easy to sign up, and it's easy to use. So go sign up (the red "Swagbucks" at the very start of this post), and come back here to read all about it. It's ok, I will wait on ya! :)

OK, now that you are back, and officially a cool swagger like myself, let's go over the basics of Swagbucks. First, you want to instal the toolbar and make SB your homepage. I know, I'm weary of things like this too, but this one really isn't bothersome at.all. I love mine, and I'm a toolbar skeptic. Ok, so once it's there, it's very simple to use. On the far left, if you click the *Swagbucks* button, it will take you to the home page. This is where you can read the blog, enter codes, search for things, do surveys, and basically anything that involves earning bucks. Don't get discouraged if you don't earn tons and tons fast. There are days where I earn a lot, and there are days where I earn 1. It will add up, trust me. So some awesome ways to earn bucks are to always try to go through this site to search for anything. There is a little blank box right next to the SB button, and you can type anything in there to search without going back to the home page. Next, if you are shopping online, go to the SB homepage and go to the "Earn" tab. This is where you can find all the ways to earn. The best one, in my opinion, is you can print coupons. For every coupon you print AND redeem, you get 10 SB. That is awesome! Then, you can get more by searching, doing small polls, watching short videos, and the newest thing I have discovered, is Groupon. If you are a part of Groupon, you can go through SB and purchase your Groupon, and get SB for going through them. The other day I got the Old Navy voucher of $20 for $10 AND earned 200 SB!!

After you start racking up the SB, you can start to redeem them at the swag store. There are a lot of different things you can use them on, but take my advice on this one. The best deal you will get is the Amazon.com gift cards. For 450 SB, you get a $5 Amazon.com gift card. There is no limit on how many you can use during a purchase. And if you order leaves you with a remaining balance, it rolls over, and Amazon keeps track of it for you. The reason I mention the limit thing is because there are a lot of gift cards that you can redeem SB for that seem like great deals. But there is a catch to almost all of them. You can only use 1 card per transaction, and sometimes that gift card wont even cover shipping. Not cool. The only thing I have run into with Amazon.com is that you have to buy from Amazon.com. If it's coming from another company/seller, your gift card may not work. But 99% of what I've seen/wanted on Amazon, has been from Amazon. So save those up, and you never know what you could get! So far I have been able to redeem SB for $60 worth of Amazon.com gift cards. So far I've used $55, and just earned one yesterday. You know what that got me? 20 sheet protector sleeves for coupons, and a Kodak Mini video camera. Just imagine, you could earn enough and buy that Kindle! Or nice new camera! Or a bunch of little things. The sky is the limit! So start up with SB and start earning those bucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment